Wednesday 20 February 2013

Starting Point 2


I have chosen this as my second starting point as it can be many things as whatever I interpret it as. I wanted to link my idea quite closely to what I have previously looked at, microscopic images. A running theme I wish to carry out throughout my work is the idea of what lies beneath, looking at what we don't notice and what is beneath the outside.
I am planning to look at things we use in everyday and to focus on the inside. To start with I will be looking at insides of different foods as I used foods for my microscopic images. From there I will take it further into exploring the insides of other things. 
The artists/designers I will be looking at are Klaus Pichler, Susan Derges, Kirsten Hoving fore their photograms and decaying food.

No comments:

Post a Comment