Tuesday 12 February 2013

Digital Photographs

After looking at the starting point of five senses I explored looking at microscopic objects. Using different things such as onion, blood and pollen. I set up my microscope and placed the different objects  onto the slide, I zoomed in at different levels to get a close up. Below is a mood board of the different photographs I took. I chose to do this as I thought it would be a really interesting way to capture 5 senses. As it is not obvious what they are it makes you wonder what sense they apply to. I was really pleased with the outcome of it as I originally didn't think I would be able to capture it as the lens is really small. 
Below are some close ups of my favourite objects. 

Leaf fibre of Silverberry


 Egg White

 Onion


 Strawberry Jam


Blood


 Tomato Juice


Pollen

 Potato


No comments:

Post a Comment