Monday 17 December 2012

Selective Development in Photoshop

I wanted to experiment with creating selective development in Photoshop. I used my own knowledge of Photoshop to come up with a tutorial on how to create selective development. I was happy with the way that  the images came out as I didn't think that they would look like they have been selectively developed.

1. Find a black spray paint splatter on the internet
2. Open the image in Photoshop
3. Open your desired photograph in Photoshop
4. Click on the paint splatter image. 
5. Select - Colour Range - move the fuzziness slider to 200, use the eye dropper to select the black colour in the paint splat, click OK
6. Go back to your photograph - Select > All > Edit > Copy
7. Go back to your image with the spray paint splatter selected, Edit > Paste Special > Paste Into
8. Re-size the image if needed





No comments:

Post a Comment