Monday 10 September 2012

Greg Sand

Greg Sand is an artists and photographer who works primarily with digital photography to produce his works. Remnants is a series of works about recollection and remembrance. Each 'remnants' in the series is composed of three found photos each from a different point in the subjects life that have been cut up into strips and woven together to form a portrait. 
 This was my recreation of Greg Sand's remnants series. I chose two photographs that I had taken while I was in the Isle of Wight. I decided to choose two of the same place but taken from different angles so that you can still make out what the image is. I think this works well with photographs of the same image, possibly in different colours such as one full colour and the other in black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment