Monday 23 April 2012

Vintage Photographs

Following my theme of past & war time experiences, I experimented with taking some photographs of arranged collected photographs and objects. 
This was my first experimentation, I arranged the objects in a simplistic way simply to see what the outcome will be. 

I like that this composition is not arranged and taken taken from a different angle. 

A close up of a postcard.

Close up of postcard, bird scull and photograph of a road.

I tried to make this composition to focus on a holiday or a trip to the coast. I arranged the objects to fill  area. I then edited this photograph by adding a boarder and photo effect in a programme called pixlr-o-matic.

This is my favourite composition because I like the arrangement of objects and think that the photo effect works well with the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment